Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 19, 2011

Auteur Explosion

It was another one of my really long days!  I started out my Saturday morning with sleeping just a little bit late but then diving into the shower and getting dressed because I had to get Adina to the African American Research Library so that she could take the practice SAT test.

Once I dropped her off, I really wasn't sure what to do with myself for a couple of hours until I had to be at Jeremiah's apartment for my make up Photoshop class.  So I finally decided to drive downtown and go to the Urban Market along Riverwalk.

I parked my car, headed out  . . . took this really cool photo of a bird on the railroad tracks and then headed down toward the market.

Well, best laid plans . . . I ran into one of my former employees and his wife.  We started to chat and before long . .. I actually had to leave to go to Jeremiah's!  We had successfully chatted for over an hour and a half!  It was a nice diversion.  

So then I was off to learn about colorizing a black and white photo.  Jeremiah really has a lot of patience, because I am a slow learner.  Once I get it, I get it, but sometimes it just doesn't sink in.

Then at 2 p.m. I drove back to pick up Adina and went home for a few hours.  I actually fell asleep on couch for about 15 minutes.

Then it was off to the Auteur Explosion at Cinema Paradiso with Adina.  I was exhibiting three photos.  The photos at the bottom are of me with my photos, Adina being Adina and them the three photos that I had on exhibit.



Fire and Ice, 16 x 20
Size Matters, 16 x 20

Orchestra, 16 x 20

No comments: