Monday, October 19, 2009

Project 365 - October 18, 2009 Part II

My First Real Photography Job

My neighbor bought this car . . . a 1975 Caprice. It is really in mint condition. The engine is spotless, the spare tire is original, there is not a speck of rust anywhere on or under the car . . . and trust me, I took photos from every conceivable angle . . . even under the car!

So here is my favorite shot. To me it looks like a car ad that you might have seen in a Life magazine ad!!

We actually drove right up onto the golf course. I am so glad that no one noticed, we probably would have gotten arrested, even though my neighbor knows the owner of the course!


I took a slew of photos, and edited them a bit and burned them to a CD. About four hours of work . . . and I got paid. Not shabby for doing something I love?? Huh?

No comments: