Sunday, February 1, 2009

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - January 25, 2009

January 25 . . . . Happy Birthday to Joel! Best way to celebrate??? At home.



We set up the web cam and called Joel's brother so that all the kids could wish Joel a happy birthday. Craig and Stacey have six children! They had four and then the twins came along this past August. I can't imagine how to raise that many kids. I couldn't do it. More power to them! They live in Levittown, NY and Craig recently retired from the NYC Paramedics and now is a nurse and Stacey is Physician's Assistant. The kids are adorable and love to talk via the webcam that we bought them for Christmas.

I was amazed at my father and Elaine as they were amazed at how the technology connected us visually 1,500 miles away. I caught this photo of them with wonder on their faces.

























My father selected this card for Joel. I got a chuckle out of it!



Oh Snap!

Rachel put these photos together in the frame for Joel. Joel and Rachel went to the oldtimeers' baseball game the day before at Lockhart Stadium. Joel was thrilled to meet Ed Kranepool and a bunch of others who I can't remember at the moment.



Gotta blow out those candles.



Rachel created these cupcakes too. They are supposed to be a TV dinner of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots and chocolate pudding!

No comments: