Thursday, August 14, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 31, 2008

On Thursday, we HAD to finish the graphic design for the invitations to Adina's Bat Mitzvah. So Jose and his fiance, Sandra, came over so that Joel and Jose could put their heads together and finish it.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, however you want to look at it, Jose came straight from work and had to bring his two dogs since they spent the day at Canine Camp (yeah, I know, I know, no comment there).

So Jose made me grab my camera and we ran out to the golf course which hasn't been taken care of in the past three years and is very much overgrown and looks very wild out there. We let the dogs run around and I took photos. These two are the ones that I liked the best.

The dogs are very sweet, it is just that Joel doesn't like dogs so we had to put them into the den so that the cats wouldn't attack them. Both cats are larger than their smaller dog!!

After dinner, Rachel and i cleaned up the kitchen and I tortured her by taking photos while she was loading the dishwasher. My family is about over it when I pull out the camera.

And last but not least, I had to take a photo of Grace as she wrapped herself up in the towels that we had put on the floor for the dogs. She was being cute and asking for me to take her photo!






No comments: