Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 6, 2008


Today we had a little visitor in the office. I can't remember her name because it is a Chinese name, but her mom works in our office. She is all of 15 months old and took a liking to me. I felt bad because I wanted to cuddle with her but I was afraid that she might catch whatever I still have. These are just a few photos of her exploring our office.


Here is is with Jose. I loved the differences in their features. Jose is Cuban. She doesn't even know Jose, but she ran to him and hugged him. It was amazing because she is a very shy little girl. Apparently she felt very comfortable with him.







As I snapped this photo, she decided to run down the hallway and explore our director's office. The black and white photo on the wall behind her is a Clyde Butcher photo. He is a wonderful photographer who takes monumental shots of nature like Ansel Adams.

No comments: