Saturday, February 2, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 2, 2008


Feeling somewhat better than last night, I had a restless night of sleep. Funny though, I kept dreaming about this new project. As much as I wanted to sleep, sleep was evading me. But I did have a good snooze from 6 to 11 a.m. I finally got up and made myself something to eat. Well, this is the photo of me getting back into bed with my tray of food. Notice all the healthy stuff . . . homemade applesauce, an orange and oatmeal. And of course, I have to have my cup of tea with lots of honey. Not the most exciting of photos, but it does tell you all about my day!

Later in the day Adina came to visit me. In fact she is still here watching the TV show, "Dirty Jobs." She is all cuddled up with her head on my feet. That is a comfort to me. She was very proud of her artistic skills and let me photograph her shoe doodles!

No comments: