Monday, February 25, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 25, 2008



I was in a meeting with my director this morning and when I was done I came back to a surprise in my office! One of my colleagues brought me two absolutely beautiful Amaryllis flowers from her garden! They are so graceful and elegant in the Mason jar that she put on my desk. It was such a nice surprise.






This is a close up. I can never resist taking close up shots of flowers. The smell of this flower is sweet but very subtle.



When I came home from work, my neighbor's son walked over to me and asked me if he could see the inside of my house. I couldn't say no to this sweet little boy. His name is Jonathan. So as we were exploring the house, Rachel took the turtles out and put them on the floor. Then Newton came in to see what was going on.




I love when Newton spreads himself flat on the floor. In this photo he looks like rug!

No comments: