Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 12, 2008

Today was a very dark and rainy day. But we decided to take Samantha and Jose out for lunch to celebrate their birthdays. Jose is 27 and Samantha is celebrating her 40th. We decided to go for sushi. Although we sat outside and it was raining, we really didn't get wet because we sat underneath a huge umbrella which was bright red. The color reflecting off the umbrella made everyone look very healthy.





I know that Vena doesn't like to have her photo taken, so I just took a photo of her lunch because it looked so attractive on the plate.


























This is a photo that I took while riding the trolley home. It was still raining and there were droplets on the window. I focused only on the droplets and let the background go blurry. You can sort of see a building and some green of the trees, but it gives the feeling of a Monet.



In this photo, we were just crossing over the bridge and I liked the view of the New River with the yachts docked along the side.




Our trolley driver knew that I had my camera out and he was laughing as I was snapping away at him. I caught him in the rear view mirror with this smile on his face.

No comments: