Sunday, February 3, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 3, 2008

Feeling much better, but still sick. I snapped a few photos of Rachel getting ready to go to work. She works at the Inverrary Hotel's Pro Shop. She doesn't get a lot of traffic in the store but she gets all of her homework done! It is a great deal for her and she gets paid! This is an image of her in the mirror.

I liked this image of Rachel's eye in the mirror.



I found an interesting subject in my cup of tea. I just liked the way the cup looked in the light.



While she was getting ready, Newton was nestled in the sink. He sleeps there often. Sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, he is in the sink sleeping! He really is a silly boy.



And this was the aftermath of Rachel's preparations!

No comments: