Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 21, 2008



I caught Newton attacking my stack of brand new brochures that had two rubber bands around them. He kept plucking the rubber band and it was making a sound like a guitar string. But then he would back off and stare at it.









Rachel and Adina were each holding one cat. They were tyring desperately to hit each other with their paws. The girls were giggling as I was snapping away.





In this shot, Newton was hanging one paw over the edge of my bed. He was watching Grace on the floor and trying to decide when to pounce on her.








And this photo just says it all. It is the end of the day, several days of Joel's clothing are slung haphazardly across the chair, including a tie or two. This is the chair that Joel made for me in college as a Valentines Day present. I really can't believe that my best friend in the entire world who lives in Connecticut has the same exact chair!

No comments: