Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 20, 2008



What an ethereal site to start my day at 7:05 a.m. This rainbow greeted me as Robert and I parked the car in the Trolley parking lot. I snapped a lot of photos, but this one showed the colors the best even though it looks like the rainbow emanates from the light pole!








All I did was turn around and this is the site that met my camera. There was a rain shower on the way, which is why we could see the rainbow facing west! This, the other hand, is facing east into the sunrise. I just love sunrises and sunsets.

Ok, so I was bored. My graphic designer and I were headed over to his car in the parking garage so that we could drive to an artist's studio to do a photo shoot for our online Cultural Quarterly magazine. As we got to his car he remembered that his car keys were sitting on his desk. I refused to walk back to the office, so I went to the coffee shop and sat outside in the sun with my cup of coffee and snapped away while I waited for him to return!

No comments: