Saturday, February 23, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 22, 2008



I love this waterfall. It is at the entrance to the Inverrary community where we live. When I see this as I am coming home, it is as though all the tensions of the day go away and i feel great!




I was on the telephone . . . a VERY long call and although I loved the topic that we were talking about,my mind started to wander because I was looking out my window. I was watching these workers take the clay tiles from their truck up onto the roof of the Women's Club. It was mesmerizing, so while I was talking, I was snapping photos at the same time. How is that for multi-tasking??



My baby kitten . . . now almost seven months hold . . . lays down in the strangest postions. In the background you can see Grace drinking out of the sink! Newton was just minding his own business and sprawled across the counter. But Grace was drinking and growling at the same time!





Last but not least, Newton was posing for me as he was taking a cat nap. I was right up in his face, but he is used to me doing that.

No comments: