Monday, February 18, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 18, 2008



As I walked out of the house this morning I saw the condensation on my neighbor's car. Since I was waiting for him to come out because we carpool over to the trolley parking lot, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few photos of the rear window of his car.


On the way home, I realized that I hadn't taken any photos during the day. So I snapped photos all the way home. Nothing really excited me, but I liked this one because I froze the motion of the fountain and you can still see the two people sitting on the bench in the background just relaxing and minding their own business, not even looking at each other.



Today was Presidents Day. I had to work but the girls were home and Adina's girlfriend came over to hang out. This is the scene that greeted me as I walked into the house. Didn't want to waste the scene so I pulled out the old camera. The light on the wooden floor makes the scene feel very warm and cozy.



This is the pencil sketch of the artwork that Rachel was working on. She had taken Adina and Candace to an arts and crafts store and bought small canvases and oil paints and brushes and they spread themselves out on the living room floor. They worked until about 10 pm when I told them that it was time to get ready for bed.

No comments: