Monday, February 11, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 11, 2008

This morning I pulled out my camera in the car on the way to the trolley. Joel was driving me to the trolley today. The sky was such a beautiful color as the sun was rising. It was about 7:10 a.m.


This is a shot of the sun rising over the golf course. No fog today, that that is okay. It look fire hot to me with the silhouette of the trees in the foreground. In actuality, the temperature was a cool 58 degrees so I had my leather jacket on!


I love taking this photo. I have done it many times, but I never get tired of it. I like this view because no one ever takes my photo, but yet you know exactly what I am doing and you don't see my face but you know I am concentrating really hard on making sure that I am in focus since the car was moving and I don't have an autofocus on my telephoto lens!


This is the scene that I see on a daily basis. We have this beautiful, lush, tropical landscape complete with a waterfall at the entrance to the Inverrary community. I liked the way the early morning light was shining on some of the rocks giving off a pinkish cast. When I see this in the evening, it is like all the tension of the day melts away.

No comments: