Saturday, February 16, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 16, 2008



This butterfly was completely ignoring my presence. It allowed me to get about one inch away from it and in this photo you can see its tongue reaching into the center of the bougainvillea flower.



I was following these white birds all over the complex on my walk this morning. When they took flight I was able to capture and freeze their motion.








I love this photo because this is a very sharp shadow of a palm frond on a stucco wall. There is lots of texture and almost no contrast.








I liked this because even in South Florida the trees shed their leaves and produce seed pods. This photo makes me feel as though there is a lace ceiling above my head.




I am very proud of my orchids. They are doing so very well out in the front of my house. I really don't do much of anything to care for them but they are so delicate looking.

No comments: