Sunday, February 17, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 17, 2008



I normally wouldn't have uploaded a photo with a hot spot on it, however, I loved this photo because ever since Newton joined our household in August at two weeks old, Grace has been impossible. Not only does she hit Newton, but she growls and hisses at him to keep his distance. Today, Joel and I were sitting in the kitchen and both cats jumped up onto the windowsill and they were about two inches apart and not fighting! I supposed the treats that I put on the windowsill helped a bit.




In this photo Grace was staring very intensely at a lizard on the other side of the window. You can almost feel the velvety soft fur on her ears.




The longer we sat in the kitchen, the more the cats presented fun photo opportunites for me. Newton was attempting to climb into the bag and making lots of noise in the process.











Grace was looking directly into my camera lens for this photo but if she could talk I could just imagine her saying, "go away you're bothering me."












Newton kept jumping on the window to try to catch the lizard that was definitely outside. His feet remind me of a ballet dancer's toe shoes.

No comments: