Saturday, February 2, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 1, 2008



With a blasting headache and fever of 101 degrees, I read an email from my friend Sussan about Project 365. Although I was feeling awful, I decided to take on this challenge. I didn't have a lot of energy though and when I headed down to the kitchen for a glass of water to take some flu medicine, Adina and Newton were there battling over the last banana! Yes, my silly six month old kitten eats bananas. He eats almost anything which is very odd for a cat. So I snapped a few photos and this is the one that I like the best because it captures my daughter's silly mood.

I also took another photo of Adina so that you can read the sticker on her forhead. After that photo, I climbed back into bed and went to sleep!

No comments: