Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 8, 2008

So I started my day in the driveway waiting for Robert to come out of his house. I noticed that there was this tan van driving around our street. I was curious and started to watch what they were doing and I realized that they were delivering phone books. I liked this photo because I caught the motion of the van and the guy in the van was looking right into my camera. After I put the camera away the two guys were talking to each other wondering why I was taking their photo!



Greta came to visit us today. We have a long history. Her mom was Rachel's nanny for almost three years. I knew Greta since she was about 14. I saw her grow up and get married and have children. She even worked in our office for several years and continues to visit us and stay in touch with the Division. These are photos of her beautiful children. This is Ellie.

























And this is Eva.



And this is me in my glory sitting on the floor of the office surrounded by about with staff members with the girls climbing all over me. Eva was trying to eat my ID Tag and keys and Ellie was telling me how much she loves her baby! They are so sweet and loving. I am so proud of Greta!

No comments: