Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 18, 2008

Friday, yay! I made it through the week. I am now officially the Acting Assistant Director. Earl's last day was today. I was tired trying to wrap things up in Marketing and figuring out what was going to be delegated and trying to answer as many emails as humanly possibly while trying to pick Earl's brain before he took off. I was wiped out so we went out for dinner, but I wanted a beer and ended up with two. We had a very nice dinner at La Bamba, a Mexican restaurant near our house. We have been going there since before the girls were born!



I liked this photo because Joel and Rachel were deep into a conversation and weren't even paying attention to my camera for a change! Adina was too tired still from her Washington, DC trip to go out so she just got into PJs and watched TV.

No comments: