Sunday, April 27, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 27, 2008

The morning started out very early . . . 7 a.m. I got the newspaper and sat out in front of the house and read it from cover to cover. It was pretty hot by the time I was finished and I was very hungry. So Joel and I headed over to a bagel place (I know I am still supposed to be eating matzo but I just can't anymore). After breakfast we went shopping for the week at Publix. As we were leaving I looked up and saw these birds and this nest in the letters that spelled "Deli." Joel pulled over so that I could snap this. I didn't have my Nikon but I think the Kodak Easy Share did fairly well. I loved this shot so I decided that this would be all for today!

By the way, for the past few days I have started to save space on this blog by making my photos smaller, so if you have been clicking on them to see them larger, they won't be quite as large as before.

No comments: