Monday, April 7, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 7, 2008

This day started off calm enough. As my first day back after a week off from work I knew that I would have a lot of email . . . bur 550 emails?? That was absolutely crazy. But I managed to wade through them by noon. I turned to look at my plant antd there was a tiny drop of water hanging there and I crawled onto the floor to take this shot. Good thing that it was before 8:30 a.m. and no one was in but Regina and me!



As I was leaving I snapped this shot of Earl, our outgoing Assistant Director, who was just beaming over his new vintage Gibson guitar. I knew that Rachel would be extremely jealous, so I had to take this shot!



We went out to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a very interesting day. Adina got her first A in a Spanish test. Rachel was named Editor of the Nova High School's newspaper and I was named Acting Assistant Director of the Broward Cultural Division! It may only be temporary, but it is a huge move for me! More about that tomorrow.


























And this was just funny! Robert started singing with the Mariachi Band and I had to snap this one!

No comments: