Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 29, 2008

Thank goodness for cell phones! Adina and I went out to dinner alone tonight because Joel had a Planning and Zoning meeting and Rachel is coming down with a cold so she stayed home. We had a fun dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and then headed over to Target. Adina wanted to buy her friend a birthday present. We ended up browsing the entire store! It was fun. These are some of the photos that I snapped with my cell phone.



I wish that I looked this cute in a hat. Rachel said that Adina looks like Freddy Kruger, but I think it is more a Britney Spears look.



After Target it was off to Baskin and Robbins for Dollar Scoop night! Can't you tell my chocoholic daughter is in heaven??



I just loved these boots at Target (I know I didn't upload in the right order, give me a break it is almost 11:30 and I am sleepy).

1 comment:

Sue Pea said...

Not only does she look like Freddy Kruger, she looks like she is 16. I don't know which is more scary! The Britney look is pretty frightening, too. At least it would be the Britney with hair.

;-)