Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 1, 2008

Waking up at 7:30 a.m. is wonderful. The kids are still sleeping and Joel was out the door to go to work. After I put a pot of coffee on (the old fashioned percolator type) I went into the den to get my pot of tulips that Clemente (Marjorie's husband) brought over when he came for dinner the other night. I had to hide the pot in the den because the cats only want to eat them!

I opened up the curtains and tried to find a good spot to take photos with a bit of the early morning bluish light. This one came out just okay.



However, I was fighting for the right to take photos because between every shot they were trying to eat the flowers or the leaves or play with the crinkly lavender paper that was wrapped around the base. I was able to snap these two before I just plain gave up and went back upstairs to bed with my cup of coffee.


No comments: