Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 6, 2008 Part Two

Later in the day Joel, Adina and I decided to venture outside to do some errands. In the process we were hungry so we went to Miami Subs to get a quick sandwich. While we were sitting at our table, there was a family of ducks that came over to the window to beg for food. They were so pathetic looking, but there was something ironic in the fact that I was eating a chicken sandwich and there was duck in my face. I don't know, maybe it was just me, I thought it was funny. So I snapped a few shots of these really, really ugly ducklings. I believe this one says, "please sir, may I have some more?"



I just liked this shot of Adina as she contemplates the world. The light was soft and diffused and gave her a dreamy quality.



And this shot made me laugh. Adina was changing the kitty litter and there was a line up of cats waiting patiently for the clean litter box so that they could get in there and leave their marks. If you look in the top of the kitty litter box behind Grace you can see Newton in there!

No comments: