Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 14, 2008

Ok it is official. I now have two teenagers in my household! Oy vey comes to mind!!

We celebrated Adina's birthday ON her birthday, in addition to the entire weekend of fun!
























Adina is showing off her new necklace that Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Howie gave her.




Adina and Aunt Marilyn share a quite moment.




And a typical family photo op here.



Adina is trying to be serious with cousin Michael . . . not an easy thing to do when Michael is more of a kid than my kids!!



Gert gets a big hug from Adina. Don't you just LOVE Gert's hair? It is ALWAYS perfectly coiffed!!



Adina was showing Uncle Howie a drawing she did. It is a dress that she designed for her Bat Mitzvah! Now I have to find someone to sew it because I can't do that. I never learned.



And you can't let Michael leave without giving everyone an adjustment!!
























Rachel and Adina share a goofy moment in the kitchen.



Yes, this card says it all . . . and Adina is the queen!



Newton needed to check out the presents before Adina tore into them.



And then came the tee-shirt fashion show.




And what is a birthday party without cake? This was the M&M cake with the candle in his mouth. It looked like a cigar to me!

No comments: