Sunday, July 13, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 13, 2008

Our day started off very eary and very quietly. With no girls in the house, it was an odd foreshadowing of what is to come over the next eight years. But rather than dwell on that thought, Joel and I got up and went to Einstein's for a quick bagel before we went to publix to do our weekly shopping.

Then it was back to the hotel to pick up the girls. These are the photos from the hotel after a long night of partying and no sleep!




Getting these girls to pose was almost impossible so I just corraled them into the corner of the pool. I loved the brilliant color of the blue and their tanned skins.



Leave it to kids to make a game out of something so simple. This was a conga line in the pool and they were chanting each other's names. Good thing that there weren't too many people at the pool to annoy!



I got Pearl to smile at me. I loved the fact that she wore her "staff" shirt so that she was in charge!





Sarah with her pink hair and shower cap really made me laugh!



Adina and Haly were busy on their telephones, except Haly was on Adina's phone so that Adina could watch the video on Haly's phone. Ummm, remind me again what we did without cell phones??



Adina was surprised by her new sheets and blanket that Joel and I bought her for her birthday!



Need I say anything, anything at all about this?



Or this?

No comments: