Saturday, November 27, 2010

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - November 27, 2010

Photo of the Day - November 27, 2010


I am back to my normal routine!  I think about photography, see photos with my eyes and carry my camera everywhere that I go so that I can capture, well, capture whatever!

As the Thanksgiving Holiday continues, and I get more rest, I have the energy to roll out of bed, throw on my sneakers and one camera on each shoulder . . . one with my 28 - 55 mm lens and one with my 55 - 200 mm lens.

I was totally uninspired by the drab lighting.  However, I like a challenge.  So I stayed out there for more than an hour.  I wandered around the lake, looking for anything that I could shoot.  I found some ducks and these other birds that I don't know their real name, but I call them swamp chickens, and then I found one perfect moment where this bird was perched on the edge of the dock.  So, after be uninspired, I found what I was looking for!  The photo of the day.

For more visit my Flickr site.


No comments: