Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feels Good to Be Back

As I am sitting here in my nice clean living room, listening to Bob Dylan, my feet propped up on a pillow on the table in front of me, my family fast asleep upstairs, I am taking advantage of the fact that we have one extra hour of sleep tomorrow morning thanks to Daylight Savings Time.  So instead of crawling into my bed, I am busy editing photos.

I edited photos from today's Advanced Photography class which was a blast.  We met at the Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, had a tour by a very, very knowledgable docent, and then we were on our own.  The only restrictions, we couldn't touch or get into any of the Packard cars.

By the end of the photo shoot, I was not only filthy, but I worked up quite a sweat.  And that says something since the temperatures dipped today into the 50s this morning and again this evening.

So these two photos were taken in September when we first started to work on Joel's campaign for City of Lauderhill Commissioner.  I found the snail on Joel's car.  It was a really big snail and I loved the way it was reflected on the car.  I played with the exposure a bit and the levels, but other than that, it is what it is.  The other photo was a magnificant sunset over Veterans Park.  We were just exiting the building after an appearance at a homeowners meeting.  This field is the baseball field.  I have many photos of my girls playing at this park so there are great memories here. 

Since I am tired, I am only uploading two photos tonight.  But there are many more to follow.  And I still have to finish editing my NYC photos from July!!  My friend, Marc, must think I forgot about him!  I have really cool shots from the "Top of the Rock" that I never edited and uploaded.

No comments: