Sunday, November 28, 2010

Project 365 - Holiday Preparation

Holiday Preparation

In preparation for the holidays, the Leshinsky family always takes a photo that we use in our holiday card.  Joel had an idea and wanted to make sure that we took the photo before Rachel left for school so we went out to find this perfect location and I set up my tripod and put the camera on the timer feature and snapped away until we got the perfect shot!

This is NOT the shot.  But I liked it a lot.  The girls look happy, rested and comfortable with each other and in front of the camera.  I like the way the tree is the frame around them.

As we made our way back to the car we saw this branch that was incredibly long and crooked.  So I was trying to get the whole thing into the shot while they were yelling at me to hurry up and let's go!  But as always, I ignored them to take the photo at the right exposure and angle.

The other shot was of the family getting ready to get into the car, but of course they couldn't because I had the keys!


No comments: