Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Project 365 - May 31, 2010 (Part II)

Lazy

The day passed with not much going on. I spent most of it editing photos and selecting photos for an art show because I have to deliver the photos on Tuesday afternoon. So while I was sitting and editing, I cleaned off my memory cards and then formatted them on the camera (highly recommended each time you delete photos!!).

However, at some point during the day, Joel and I went over to Lowe's because we have to completely re-do our two bathrooms, thanks to a leak that created mold in our walls. Luckily we caught it in time.

After Lowe's we went to Hooter's for lunch. Not my favorite choice, but it was on the way home and I had a salad. This sign made me laugh, to take a serious illness and then make you laugh about it, well that is just good advertising to catch your attention so that you now think about it and give money.

No comments: