Saturday, June 19, 2010

Project 365 - JUne 19, 2010

Catching Up Again

I have so many miscellaneous photos that I wanted to upload. Some from my Blackberry and others from my camera.

This first image is of my two photos that are currently on exhibition at the Oakland Park Library.  Rachel's friend, Pearl, was kind enough to send me this photo of my work!  It is still up if you want to take a trip over there to see it.


These next few photos are of the finished bathroom upstairs!  We still have a few items to finish, like the towel racks and then a garbage can and maybe a shelf somewhere.  These were taken before Noah and Rachel painted the room.  Of course the funny story was on Friday when I received a call from Rachel and she asked me hypothetically if a can of Dr. Pepper were to fall into the can of paint, what should she do?  I told her hypothetically to scoop out the soda and mix up the paint really good!  And, DON'T call daddy.  Of course what does she do???  Called her father!!  Oh well.  He told her the same thing!!!




























This last photo was taken at the Ilene Lieberman Botanical Garden. I was just finishing up my photo shoot and this guy was walking through the park. I wasn't sure why he was wearing this sign, but I liked the shot and he gave me a winning smile!

No comments: