Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project 365 - June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Fathers Day in our house always consists of a full day of Dad doing whatever he wants and in this case, Joel wanted to run errands. I was really good, I didn't complain once (except it was like 100 degrees outside).

After Lowes, Home Depot, Costco, Michaels and Publix, I was pooped.

Joel insisted on cooking a really great dinner and my Dad and Elaine joined us.

After dinner we had strawbery shortcake (Joel and Rachel made that!). And I don't know why, but the kids insisted on putting candles in the cake!

After the cake, there were lots and lots of presents. My Dad LOVED his new telephone and razor! Joel loved his "Charlie Sheen" shirts and the graphic tees that the girls picked out.

All in all, it was one really nice day.


No comments: