Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - January 4, 2009

Last day of winter break. Sad, but necessary. Got to do normal stuff like clean the house, do the laundry and pay the bills. Then I decided to upload all the photos that I have so that I can start clean and clear on Monday.








In this first photo, Joel and Adina are working hard on a project that Adina needs to turn in by January 16. She has to create a newspaper and the theme is the 1960s. They looked very intense when I took this photo. It may be a bit out of focus, but I liked it anyway.








And then Rachel was using her brand new hair straightener that she got for her birthday. She was prepping to look good for the first day back to school. You can still see the sunflowers. So far the cats haven't ruined them.






And here is my Adina, well just being the Adina that she normally is . . . silly.

No comments: