Saturday, January 30, 2010

Project 365 - January 3, 2010

It's a Family Affairs

A family outing is rare these days. So when we are all together, we try to doing something fun and wholesome. There was a art festival taking place along Las Olas Blvd. in downtown Fort Lauderdale all weekend, so we jumped into the car and headed down there . . . as a family!

It was one of the coldest days, but we bundled up in sweatshirts and drank hot coffee and tried to stay in the sun. I was in my glory going from booth to booth, taking to the artists, looking at their art, mostly the photographers. I am trying to get ideas of framing and alternate ways of printing out images. One that I really liked was to print onto metal. It gives the photos a sheen that I really like and then you don't need a frame!

These photos were taken throughout the morning and then as we were headed back to the car.






No comments: