Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365 - December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Sleepy from staying up way too late, we gradually got up and made our way down to the living room. I made myself my obligatory cup of coffee so that I could get through the morning.

I didn't take many photos this year. Don't know why, but these are the few that I did take. I am glad that we made it through all of the presents before I received the phone call from my cousin Michael that would just take the air out of me like I was punched in the stomach. But that is in another post and I don't want to talk about it here.










My family knows how much I enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning so they got me this commuter mug that keeps the coffee hot!













Adina loves this band, so I am sure that she was happy to see this CD when she pulled off the wrapping paper.










And Rachel was cuddling with her brand new fuzzy blanket, sure to keep her toasty warm in her dorm in the sub-zero temperatures that she is heading back to shortly!

No comments: