Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365 - December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Yeah, we celebrate everything! Even Christmas. We had a houseful of people over for dinner. It was another one of Joel's delectable meals. The house smelled luscious when I got home from work. The table was already set (amazing) and all I had to do was open the wine and sit down. What a nice treat.




Joel was finishing up the last serving platters as I snapped this shot of him. Doesn't he look nice in his bright red shirt? Brings out the blue in his eyes!!



And the girls were hamming it up on the couch for me. They didn't want me to take their photo so I had to keep snapping while they were being very silly, and this is the one that I really liked.



And last but not least is the biggest kid of all, cousin Michael!

It was such a nice evening. We even had two surprise guests that my Dad and Elaine brought and turned out to be quite interesting!

No comments: