Friday, November 28, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - November 28, 2008

I had a very nice day today. I was up at 8:30 am and rolled out of bed to another gorgeous South Florida day with a crystal clear blue sky. By the time I got outside it was 70 degrees. I was following a pack of birds around with my camera which I will upload later when I feel like getting up out of this chair (not likely too soon since I just poured myself a tall glass of spiced rum and ginger ale on the rocks -- a treat that my Trinidadian friend taught me all about.

After I was finished with the birds and checking out the lake . . . I am afraid now of the other alligator . . . I came back to the house to munch on a bowl of cereal and then climbed back into bed with Rachel and laptops!

Later in the day Joel and I decided it was time to clean the windows in the living room and then that spurred me to continue cleaning the entire house. That included the inside of the microwave, the kitchen floor, all of the toilets and all of the laundry. So that is why I deserve to sit right here on my rear end with golden oldies from the 60s blaring from an old boom box that I used to use when I taught aerobics in the 80s with my rum and ginge that is sitting on the floor next to me. At least I am outside enjoying the fading light of the day. I love watching the colors of the sunset and listening to the weird birds across the street that sound like monkeys! Although they are fairly quiet at the moment, but they are all over the tree in many nests.

These photos are courtesy of my children. The black and white ones were taken by Adina on her cell phone and the one that clearly shows that Rachel is ready for college was taken on my cell phone last week. I will upload today's photos a bit later.



No comments: