Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 27, 2008

It has been way too long since I last posted anything at all. I was overwhelmed by the volume of photos and just very lazy in sitting down and writing.

The summer has flown by but I have taken photos, I just haven't uploaded anything.

On July 27 I insisted that the family -- yes ALL four of us -- take a trip to Miami and visit Vizcaya. it is an amazing place. It was the home of James Deering who built the home in 1916. He was an agricultural industrialist and now the home is a national historical landmark and is on ten acres of land and includes formal gardens and an unbelievable house made out of stone and other natural materials.

These photos were taken throughout the property. Mind you, the temperature was in the range of about 98 degrees and we were dying of the heat and humidity, but it was very worth it.

Enjoy my photos.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful and I love the idea of your 365 project!