Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - December 14, 2008

Sunday morning we received a phone call from Aunt Marilyn to meet them for breakfast because my cousin, Roni, and her husband, Chris, were here from Clearwater on business, but wanted to see us before they headed home. So we met them at a local bagel restaurant and we talked and we laughed.



This is a photo of Rachel's eyes. These eyes could always melt my heart, from the first moment I set my eyes on her eyes. A psychic (or so she said) told us that Rachel has an old soul in her and you could see that in her eyes.



Now this was just a funny photo. I had to share. Chris had grabbed my camera and took this one of himself!



And here we are, the entire bunch! Of course we are missing Adina who was at her girlfriend's house and Devon, who didn't come over from Clearwater this trip but she will be here during Christmas vacation.

























I snapped this with my mobile phone. We went to pick out a tree. This was the lucky tree for us this year. I liked it better in black and white because it has a timeless quality.



And of course, always have to throw in the silly cat photo. Newton was so excited that there was a tree in his house that he explored every nook and cranny of the tree! Here he is climbing inside the branches of the tree!

No comments: