Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - June 21, 2008

The greatest surprise of the day was when I was in the Emerging Arts Leaders Session and as we are introducing ourselves . . . my friend's wife stands up and introduces herself!! I haven't seen her or my friend and their kids for about eight years!!



This is Hong Yee Lee and Seth Krakaur. Their son, Remy, took this photo. Remy is the exact same age as Rachel!! I have photos of them sitting on the couch together when they were both just a few months old. This was so much fun seeing them.



And this just totally cracked me up . . . or so to speak. I went on a tour of artist studios. We were at a Clay Studio and this was the work of art and functional too . . . they are salt and pepper shakers!! Could you imagine these on your table? It certainly would be a conversation piece!! I would have bought them if they weren't $80.

No comments: