Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - June 20, 2008

So I had to fly up to Philadephia for the Americans for the Arts Conference. It really is a fabulous conference. Always on the cutting edge of what is the most pressing issues in the arts, in arts education, public art, grants, creative economy and so much more. We always get to fit in culture and visits to different parts of the city.












I adore the older buildings, the architecture and the history of the city. Especially since I am reading the John Adams book.



This is the roof of the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts Center. I loved the curved shape of the building and the way the light shines into the lobby. It gave the building a warm feeling.



These mirrors are in the bathroom of the Center! People must really think I am a little nuts with my camera in the bathroom!!



And what is Philly without a cheese steak?

No comments: