Monday, July 8, 2013

Photo of the Day - June 1, 2013

Happy 33rd


Another year, another anniversary.  What to do?  Well, this year we started the day with breakfast on the Pier at Commercial Blvd.  We found a parking spot nice and close since it was so early and we sat in where we could watch the folks who do their workouts on the beach.  I had the view of the side of the pier and the ocean.  If I could, I would live on the beach, but then I would be terrified during hurricane season!   But a girl can dream. 


Thanks to a the girls, we ventured down to Hollywood for dinner at Bistro 1902.  It is a French restaurant, and thanks to the GroupOn that the girls bought as a surprise, dinner came with unlimited wine and champagne!  Of course Joel doesn't drink, so I polished off a few glasses of champagne and then a few glasses of wine and switched back to champagne.  I think I giggled all the way through dinner.

I did convince Mr. Leshinsky to walk up and down Hollywood Blvd. so that I could have fun with my iPhone.  Sometimes I feel guilty for leaving my Nikon at home, but other times I am surprised at the quality on iPhone.

At home the girls were waiting with presents for us!  They had wrapped them with Justin Bierber wrapping paper!  I was still giggling at that point!



No comments: