Sunday, October 4, 2009

Project 365 - October 3, 2009 Part II

Adina's First Debate

When we returned to the high school after our adventures of wandering around Bayside, Adina was almost done. We sat with the other parents, reading newspapers, working on crossword puzzles and reading email. At 12:30 they were done and before we took off, I snapped a few photos of Adina and her friend.

Then I took a photo of Adina and Joel walking just ahead of me back to the car. I was surprised to see how tall Adina was next to Joel. I know that she had heels on, but suddenly she seemed so grown up!

And then the one of Adina beaming at me with the bright blue sky above her . . . well she looked angelic to me.

On the way home we took Adina to her friend's birthday party which was at the Hollywood Beach Resort. I love the way the outside looks because it reminds me of the way Florida looked when I first moved here 30 years ago. I took that photo from the car.

Then, still in a vacation mode, we stopped at Grampa's Bakery for lunch and then Dairy Belle for soft serve ice cream where you sit outside until a canopy. It really was like an old fashioned trip to Florida!









No comments: