Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Day in Mount Dora

Our vacation continued on Saturday morning with our friends, Hal and Madeline.  After a quick breakfast in our apartment, we drove about an hour to Tavares which is near Mount Dora.  We rented a pontoon boat there.  As we pulled out of the inlet and onto the lake, there was a bit of fog since it was still a little cool in the early morning.  Everything seemed so white! 

We traveled through three lakes and two canals to get to Mount Dora.  It was the most relaxing and exhilarating boat ride I have ever been on.  I took tons of photos, but I am only going to post one here.  My favorite.  The others will be posted on my Kodak site.  I think I can do a series of images in a show just from Saturday.  The weather cleared up and the sun came out and presented us with a magnificent sunset.

It was a very long day, but it was all so much fun.

No comments: