Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 6, 2011

Photo of the Day

Joel and I went to the SunTrust Jazz  Brunch on Riverwalk. . . now in its 20th season!  We went with Richard to help him hand out flyers for the Jazz Concerts here in Lauderhill.

We set ourselves up in a nice shaded spot close to the Broward Center and close to the main stage.  After wandering through the crowds, talking to people about our concerts and looking at the vendor's booths.  I grabbed my camera and walked up and down the New River.

I wasn't very inspired by much today.  However, this one shot caught my attention.  This guy was kayaking on the river and seemed so into it.  The bright color of his kayak was in contrast to the gray sky and the dark water.  I just liked what I saw, so it is my photo of the day!

No comments: