Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 13, 2011

Photo of the Day - February 13, 2011

It was Jazz Picnic in the Park day today at Ilene Lieberman Botanical Garden.  Joel and I didn't have to prepare a thing.  Lynn wouldn't let us bring anything.  She had prepared sandwiches, drinks and of course, the leftover wine from last night's wine tasting party.

As always, it was a fabulous day of relaxation, great conversation and lots of laughter with our friends, Lynn and Richard.

I had my camera, as always, and captured this one photo that I truly loved.  This little boy was having so much fun in the park with his mom.  I wanted to just capture the innocent moment of him staring off into space and I wanted a very shallow depth of field so that absolutely nothing interfered with my subject.  The little boy, however, was in the shade and I did have to play with PhotoShop to fix what I was not happy with.  But in the end, I like the result.

No comments: