Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project 365 - July 27, 2010

Bathroom Number Three

So the saga continues . . . when will it end???? After the last piece of molding was stapled into place in Bathroom Number Two, we found a leak in the ceiling in the living room which was coming from the Master Bathroom.

So as of this morning, our tile and toilet and shower was ripped up so that the floor could be repaired (it was basically rotted away and the ceiling came down in the living room simultaneously).

Here are some of the shots that I took this evening after I came home from a lovely cocktail reception at Pier Sixty Six. It was really nice! The weather was absolutely perfectly clear and sunny and up on the top of the hotel, I was on the balcony staring out at the ocean and the Intracoastal and the sunset. Then I came home to this site.

My favorite was the toilet in the bedroom!!


1 comment:

ADRIANE CLARKE said...

Even your pictures of a demolished bathroom look good!