Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Project 365 - March 23, 2010

Mixed Bag

So I know that I am uploading in the wrong order, but I am so far behind on blogging. I don't know why I have to be motivated to upload lately. I have been busy, but not any more than normal. But my camera is still in the repair shop in North Miami. I am sad to not have my Nikon D40 but the shutter just stopped working.

I went back to using my Kodak Easy Share, but it frustrates me because I can't always focus on what I want to focus on.

These two shots were taken two weeks ago. I was waiting for Jose to pick me up because we went up to Coral Springs to do a photo shoot for work and I caught Newton walking around on the banister on the second floor!! Scary but I find that it is best to just let him do his scary walk and he jumps off in a very safe fashion when he is good and ready.

In this shot he was just hanging on and looking downstairs. I thought he looked pretty funny!










This is a photo of Barry Treu whose job we were able to save thanks to a stimulus grant created by the American Recover and Reinvestment Act signed into law by President Obama. We, meaning the Cultural Division, received a National Endowment for the Arts grants and Coral Springs Museum of Art received some of this grant funding. Barry is walking a group of disabled adults through the outdoor sculpture garden at the Coral Springs Museum of Art.

We had a really good time taking these photos and the challenge was to be as invisible as possible so that we didn't disturb the class. In addition we weren't allowed to take any images of these adults faces because we didn't have any media releases. But we were quite successful!

No comments: