Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photo of the Day - January 26, 2013

Legends of Baseball


I had been asking Joel for weeks if he wanted to go to the Fort Lauderdale Stadium to see the Legends of Baseball game but he wouldn't give me an answer.  Finally, Richard and Lynn asked if we wanted to go with them so we decided to go!

Little did we know that this was the very last time that this game would be played here in Fort Lauderdale.  Kind of sad.  We did get to see many legends and some non-baseball players who played very well like Ron Magill from Zoo Miami.


The weather was wonderfully warm in the sun and cool in the shade.  I even felt a little too cool in the stadium and could have used a sweatshirt.  But I digress.

I only was able to take a few photos with my Nikon outside the stadium because I was not allowed to bring the camera into the stadium.  I was angry, and couldn't understand why since they allowed Lynn to take her camera in.  Either have a policy of NO cameras, or just forget the policy.

So the rest of the game I used my iPhone.  Not a terrible choice but would have preferred my camera.  In the end, I got quite a few good shots, but still would have preferred the camera.


My friend, Neal,and I couldn't figure out why the Batmobile was there.  But of course, I took a photo of it!  And a close up of the logo on the side of the car.










No comments: