Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photo of the Day - February 15, 2013

Lazy Daze


Joel and I took off for Fort Myers since we knew that Adina would be in Boston for the Harvard Debate Tournament.  It was a little slice of what empty nest would be like next year.  

So Thursday night we headed over with the car packed with food for the weekend so we could eat in if we wanted.  And we did.  We had a very romantic Valentine's Day complete with a bottle of wine, candles and roses!

When Friday rolled around I crawled out onto the cushy chaise lounge on the porch with my book, my iPad, my iPhone and my camera.  The house that we were staying in is along a canal and the wildlife is all around and was right outside my screened in paradise!

I did actually get up and wander around and these are the photos that I took.









No comments: